Classes At The United Reformed Church Hall
East Street, Andover, SP10 1ES
Wednesdays - Beginners Age 4 to 10
6pm to 7pm
Wednesdays - Advanced (by invitation only)
7pm to 8pm
Classes At Progression Fitness
22 North Way, Walworth Ind Est, Andover, SP10 5AZ
7pm to 8pm
The techniques that we teach can be extremely dangerous when performed by untrained or unskilled persons, it is therefore imperative that these techniques are only practiced in the dojo with instruction from a qualified instructor, and only used as self-defense when no other alternative is available.
It is important that each student shows the proper respect for the Dojo and their instructors. With this in mind the students are expected to follow some simple guidelines.
All students will :
- Arrive in good time for the Lesson.
- Ensure that all nails are kept short and any long hair is tied back.
- Remove all Jewellery before commencing training. (Wedding bands excluded however they must be taped up).
- Refer to a Dan grade as Sensei.
- Inform your Sensei of any injuries/conditions which may affect your training ability.
- Bow when entering and leaving the Dojo (Training hall). (Always facing into the Dojo).
- Bow when entering and leaving the Tatami (Training mat). (Always facing into the Dojo).
- Bow to a Dan grade after being shown a Technique on a one to one basis.
- Bow to a Dan grade after practicing a Technique with a Dan grade.
- Ensure Mobile phones are turned off before entering the Dojo (Unless previously agreed with your Sensei)